INSPADES.NEWS and INSPADES Magazine
Open position for Editor-in-Chief, journalists, and writers with an entrepreneurial mindset.
In these unprecedented times, there is a need for a unified and powerful news outlet that can provide unbiased information to the public. We are building a team of professional journalists, writers, storytellers, content creators worldwide. This is your chance to make a difference and become part of a team that can inform, educate, work cohesively to change and improve the world of news.
CHECK OUR OPEN POSITIONS
As a key member of INSPADES Magazine and INSPADES.NEWS you will:
- Evaluate the quality of the content written by our journalists and ensure that it follows the standards set in our guidelines.
- You will publish/edit/decline/approve articles and have discussions with our authors on a daily basis.
- You will oversee our social media properties, manage and develop our ongoing projects, and continuously engage with our community.
- You will also contribute to the development of INSPADES Magazine and INSPADES.NEWS and manage our editorial team.
We are seeking a Thought Leadership and Digital Content Specialist to join INSPADES Magazine and INSPADES.NEWS. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will lead the development, planning and production of content for a variety of digital channels. Leveraging your way with words, business acumen, sense of curiosity and passion for storytelling, you will work with senior stakeholders and marketers to produce persuasive content that cuts through the noise and engages our audience.
Work with the Creative Director to develop our voice.
Research latest news to create compelling story angles and create content that informs audiences about what is going on in the world.
Craft engaging stories about INSPADES’ clients; work in a way that connects with audiences and builds our community to share content, information, and promote our client’s services and products.
- Research, write, and edit content for various formats (reports, articles, project stories and video scripts) to be shared across digital channels.
- Help to plan and manage high quality, multi-media content for our client’s campaigns and INSPADES’ promotions.
- Use extreme accuracy with SEO practices and take initiative to apply across all digital content.
- Manage freelancers to ensure content created externally is of the highest standards
- Help train new journalists with WordPress best practice in thought leadership and content development to constantly improve the quality of our content.
- Publish content through various online channels (web, social and email) to achieve optimal organic reach.
The following skills and experience will help you to be successful in this role:
- A degree in Journalism
- 3-5 years’ experience as a copywriter, or content strategist, preferably gained from professional services; experience as a journalist writing about news
- A true passion for words and news, with the ability to write compelling, logical, jargon-free content that to make complex matters digestible to the public and engaging with our readers
- Ability to prioritize, self-schedule, and operate under tight and competing deadlines while working with colleagues from various departments
- A passion for digital media and be comfortable working in WordPress or other CMS as well as social channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Proficient with Google and all its online applications
This is not a “job” position, but more a partnership position. If you believe that you have the skills to start something new; if you believe that you can make the difference and feel that this is what you’ve been waiting for, then give us a shout and let’s get the conversation started.
Send us a message at [email protected] and tell us what you believe you bring to the table.